Monday 31 August 2009

Victory - Tennessee Day

So this is it! The movers have come and gone, as has most of our stuff. The rest is going into suitcases as I type. This time tomorrow (dinnertime) we will be in Indiana, and will have bid farewell to Tennessee, which has been our home for a long time (In Matt's case, 24 years, three months, twenty one days, but I'll try not to belabor the point).

Anyway, I'm hoping more people are checking the blog, and feel free to comment if you are! I'll take this time to say a special thanks to everyone who took the time to meet with us this past week, and those that ate and hugged and gave us awesome gifts on Sunday!!! Also, thanks in advance to those coming to the cookout and to see us this next week, before the final day in the US!!!

Stay tuned, though I'll say in advance that updates will be sparse until we've settled and got internet up and running. At that time, log-on at your own risk, as pictures and stories will abound!!!

Scotland, here we come!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo!!! I sure hope that Scotland is ready for "Weasley" invasion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to miss you SOOOOO MUCH!!! I love You, Mom!

    ReplyDelete