Thursday 13 August 2009

It's really real

We're going to be living in Scotland in 26 days and every time I think about that I can't help doing a happy dance. Although, it's actually a bit strange to think about because it's not just a hypothetical anymore. It's a reality. We're moving... to a different country... for a long time...woah. I'm still thrilled by that thought but the realities of leaving are starting to hit and now it feels bittersweet. 

I hate to leave everyone here, but I'm excited for us to take advantage of this great opportunity. I'm going to miss everyone, but that's why we started this blog, have facebook, skype, and probably other means of communication. Just because Matt and I won't be in the country doesn't mean we don't still want to be a part of your lives. (yes, I know I used way to many negatives in that sentence.) We want to hear your stories and you know that we want to fill you in on ours. We also look forward to visits from friends and family!

Now, onto packing...

1 comment:

  1. Visits will be SOOOOO much fun!! And you will always be in my life. You don't have a choice about it anymore. After all, we'll always be friends because you know too much ;P

    ReplyDelete