Monday 3 August 2009

Follow us as we live our Scotland adventure

Hola todos!

Most of you know that Matt and I are planning to move to Scotland in September and we decided to start a blog to keep everyone updated on our lives while we're gone. If you hadn't heard what our plans are, here's a quick summary:

I will be attending the University of Edinburgh to get my Masters in Art History and Matt will be working. Next fall, after I finish my degree, Matt will attend the University of St. Andrews to get his Masters in Modern History.

Right now, we are still in the process of getting all of the details in order to move. We are awaiting our visas (so, please pray that our applications go through without complications!) and searching for housing in the city. We have found some wonderful places, and are just waiting to hear back about them. Basically, we are playing the waiting game for a lot of things.

We hope to update this blog at least once a week or so. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love that you named this Scotland Quibbler! It suits you two perfectly. I'm going to miss you and I can't wait to visit! I shall be there as often as I can afford.

    ReplyDelete