Thursday 19 November 2009

Answer to Prayers!!!

So, this is going to be a short post, with more to come later, but I wanted to share good news.  I am now employed in Scotland!

After some tense moments when I didn’t get the call on the day they’d said, I followed up and was told I am now getting one of the two posts at the High School, as a Classroom Assistant.  This is a big answer to prayer to have a job now!  Thank you to all who have prayed about this, this is so exciting! 

I’ll have more info as it comes, but now onto other things.  We now have a new baby girl, Rory!  And, before you get too surprised and freaked out, she has four feet, a tail, and whiskers!  Little Rory moved in this past Friday, and is now settled in well.  She loves to play like a little tornado, and then crashes in between on one of our laps.  Pics will be up soon, don’t worry.

One last thing.  We’re experimenting with the “Matt Chat”, to your right on the screen (maybe scroll down a bit).  This is connected to my Instant Messenger, so when I’m online, it will tell you, and you can chat with me live on the website.  If you don’t mind, do identify yourself when you send your greeting and hopefully, I can get back to you quickly.  If I’m not online, feel free to leave a little message.  It means a lot to have people look at our blog and especially comment. 

Cheers,

Matt and Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment